Age: 5 - 12 years
Jungle Play is specially designed for children from 5 to 12 years. Children in this age category need an adventurous play challenge. Jungle Play comprises imaginative equipment which stimulates children’s adventurous tendencies. The range consists of a wide selection of climbing equipment, slides, leapfrog posts, tumble bars, hiding places and combination equipment, which includes spiral slides. The variety in playing functions is a requirement for older children, who need a dynamic play environment.
Characteristics of the Jungle Play range:
- The equipment is made from 100% recycled round poles and beams, combined with HMPE (High
Molecular Polyethylene) panels and hot-dip galvanized powder coated steel.
- The used materials are durable, environmentfriendly and do almost not require any maintenance.
- The equipment exudes a feeling of adventure.
- Because of the colourful composition, the
equipment catches the eye at every play location.
- The combination equipment offers an extensive variety of playing functions.
- The cheerful colours of Jungl Play invite active play pleasure.
- All equipment meets the European safety standard (EN 1176).
Click here for our assortment of Jungle Play equipment.