Age: 1 – 8 years
Mini Play is specially designed for the youngest of children. When developing the playing functions, particular attention is paid to the specific needs of this age category. This range comprises play elements which help to develop the basic skills of children. By sliding, swinging, rocking, climbing and clambering, the children develop their motor skills, balance and spatial awareness. In addition, the creativity of the children is stimulated and their imagination is aroused by Mini Play’s colourful equipment. The Mini Play range offers a wide selection of equipment that is specially designed to safely combine playing pleasure, development and education.
Characteristics of the Mini Play range:
- The equipment is made from 100% recycles square poles and beams, combines with HMPE (High Molecular Polyethylene) Panels. The used materials are durable, environment-friendly and do almost not require any maintenance.
- The basic elements of the equipment are finished in primary colours, in line with the visual development of the children and to stimulate this further
- The equipment is based on characters and themes, which are in line with the youngest of children’s perception of their environment:
- The seesaws are inspired by the animal kingdom
- The play equipment is based on familiar themes, such as aeroplanes, fire engines and castles.
- The combination equipment is based on houses and slides.
- The range includes specific playing elements which support the educational and physical development of children:
- Educational playing elements, such as counting and alphabet windows.
- Sporty playing elements such as climbing, balancing and crawling elements.
All equipment meets the specific safety standards for the youngest of children.
Click here for our assortment of Mini Play equipment.